Here is a script for cleaning your Ubuntu : ubucleaner.
Ubucleaner is a simple bash script that help you to keep your computer clean.
– Clean apt cache
– Remove config files left from uninstalled .deb packages(it happens if you don’t use the –purge switch with apt-get)
– Remove every kernel except the one you are using
– Empty the trashes of every user(including root)
1. Download file here
2. type sudo chmod +x ubucleaner.sh
3. and execute the script by typing ./ubucleaner.sh
74 total views, 1 views today