Fixed Some Bugs In The Layout

I had some extra time to take a good look at my layout and the bugs it contained. The “bug” that annoyed me the most was the one that messed up the layout when changing the browser size.


This “bug” was caused by the responsive website option in the layout itself so i to completely removed this option in the scripts because there wasn’t an option to disable it in the layout options itself. It took some time to find the code but now the site stays normal when resizing your browser. I made some changes to the font sizes and the line height on the front page and posts/articles and i also added and removed some plugins for a better and faster page load.

That’s it for now…. have a nice day!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

13 + 14 =

Recently Viewed
Who's Online
0 visitors online now
0 guests, 0 members